Living in New York, I am always trying to make my room look bigger! Mirrors are the perfect piece of furniture that have many uses. Not only can they make a room look bigger, they also reflect light from the outside and can make a room look brighter. I mean it's an illusion but who has to know?
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 5-8 drops Green decorating paste
- cream cheese frosting (see recipe below)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, add cake mix, eggs, water, oil, pudding, and yogurt. Beat on medium for 1 1/2 minutes. Slowly beat in 5-8 drops of green decorating paste until you get desired color of green.
2. Scoop batter into paper lined cupcake tins. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool completely.
3. Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and add sprinkles if desired.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 C butter (1/2 stick) at room temperature
- 4 C sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy. Mix in vanilla. Mix in powdered sugar, one cup at a time.